Organization and Mission: The Now Exchange (TNE) is a non-profit that is bringing health access and choice to women working in the garment industry. TNE is providing free health trainings to health staff within garment factories, and TNE is also providing free women’s health supplies (starting with contraceptives) to directly benefit women working in garment factories in Bangladesh.
Position Title: Program Manager
Job Description: The Now Exchange is seeking a Program Manager who will oversee TNE’s operations, manage relationships and liaise primarily with the CEO on program’s performance and operational needs. The Program Manager is responsible for managing partnerships with garment factories, overseeing the operations of the program, and ensuring that feedback data is being collected from health workers and garment workers (additional resources will be provided to facilitate data collection).
- Coordinate with partnered garment factories to ensure health services are delivered and implemented smoothly, working with TNE team to coordinate health trainings
- Ensure health supplies that are being provided by TNE are adequately stocked in factory-based health clinics; assist with securing health supplies
- Communicate and identify opportunities with:
- ready-made-garment factories
- NGOs (especially Family Planning and women’s rights organizations)
- Frequent communication with CEO about status of partnerships and operational needs
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Public Health, non-profit management, or related field)
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must be fluent in Bangla and English; strong communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated experience in program and/or project management, preferably in NGO space
- Passion for women’s health access and choice
Employment Status: Part Time
Duration: 1 Year (Contract), potential for renewal
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company Address: The Now Exchange is based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The Program Manager will be based in Bangladesh and report to management remotely.
How to Apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com. In your email, write a few paragraphs about why you want this position, and any relevant experience that you have.
Deadline to Apply: June 30th, 2019